Licenses & Certification For Safe School Bus Transportation
In order to provide you with our best services we make sure that our drivers and buses continually comply with the State of Florida and Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS) rules and regulations.
Safety is our # 1 concern!
Our Drivers must:
• Take a mandatory forty-hour training course on safety and passenger transport.
• Obtain a Commercial Driver License (CDL) in compliance with state and local laws.
• Take physical and reflex exams at the beginning of each school year.
• Take mandatory drug and alcohol tests, one test annually for each driver and randomly throughout the year.
• Pass a weekly in-house maintenance inspection
• Pass a monthly interior / exterior inspection administered by M-DCPS.
• Carry the highest possible insurance to ensure the safety of our passengers and drivers.
• Contain a GPS tracker that allows for real-time monitoring, providing us with locational data at all times.
We are approved and certified by Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS)